Saturday, 6 March 2010

BlogAward!


YAY, ive recieved another award from sammy
Thank you sooo much!!! You should all definately
check out her blog, its great and so cool and i envy
her! :)
So here are the rules:
1) When you have recieved this award, you must
thank the person that awarded you this in your new
post.
2) Name ten things that make you happy. use
pictures if you wish!!!
3) Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform
the winners.
And now, this is me following the rules!!
So thankyou once again sammy! Its so nice to get
an award to show that people do like your blog and
what you put up! :D
My ten favourite bloggers are:
Check them all out, they are amazing!!!
So my ten favourite things i like to do;;
1) I LOVE to go out with all my friends
espechhh the girlies (like last night)
2) when im really hyper, i love to dance
on my own and just run around my house
(yeah slightly immature but WHO CARES!)
3)i like to go for long strolls in summer with my
friends and just lie down in the fields.
4) i really enjoy updating my blog and getting feed-
back from everyone, espechh the REALLY lovely
comments.
5) i am addicted to Krispy Kreme donuts!!!!
6) my friends, i couldnt do much without them,
Rachel, Ash, Fi, Sam, Emma, Charlotte, Jess, Zoe,
Lucy, Alice,Yolly and all of you lovely people!!!!
7) My sisters and my family. I love my sisters
as they help me through a lot and take care of me
seeing as im the youngest. love you sammy and lau!
8) i love twilight!! yes yes TEAM EDWARD no
actually TEAM JACOB! oh both will do!
9) i do enjoy a good lay in on saturdays :)
just like i did today, mmmm its goooooood!
10) ANCHORMAN!!! (L)
thankyou once again to sammy from living
in sin, much appreciated!!!!
Love&&Peace
xxx

3 comments:

  1. yay!! did you see the photos i put up? nanny is them them too :P
    love you
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know :)
    jsut about to do an outfit post :)

    love you

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks for the award sweetie :)
    & yesss TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Doctor Hobbcone is listening..