Tuesday 2 February 2010

WOW AT THE BLOG!

This week, well yesterday and the weekend, has
had its ups and downs swaying from issues
with family to issues with work. But finally,
now its tuesday, im starting to lighten up a bit
with the help of rory and my lovely friends.

I said id do an outfit post and im sorry i havent
done one in so long! its been mega busy in the
household!!!

In these pictures, im wearing a grey new look
tee which i shredded to bits! i cut the sides off
and the sleeves. Bless it :'). This is combined with
a floral pattern boob tube used as a body-con skirt.
YES. its from zara :) i love zara!!! Im also wearing my
newly purchased dotted pattern tights from Topshop
then yesterday, me being me, i ripped them and today
i thought ahhhh bugger it, lets go crazy :) so i carried on
ripping :). The accessories; the clock necklace was a birthday
present from Angela and the ring is from my lovely sister
Samantha. I am also wearing my links bracelet (YAY),
three charms so far :) and my boyfs bracelet. :)
AND a big blue bow which is my sisters and i do not
know where it came from :) helpful i know :)
Any thoughts on this outfit?

Love&&Peace

xx

P.S. check out this blog its my sisters sammy's
and its just started up. Seriously, check it out.
you'll regret it if you dont!!!!

http://www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com



6 comments:

  1. truly truly jelous!! :p u look gorgeous! how do u make them look so awsome ! ( i mean your poses ) love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing tops as skirts! And Zara do some gorgeous clothes :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zara too! I used to live out in Spain where they are based and they have even better stuff out there!
    xx

    http://anacornnecklace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! I love how you've changed every single thing you're wearing - so creative!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Christie, love that first photo of you - it's beautiful.

    Hope you're OK :) Love the outfit - those poor tights! :P

    And that ring from Sammy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone for the lovely comments.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Doctor Hobbcone is listening..