Tuesday 16 March 2010

IMPORTANT!

My big sister Sammy, from Living-in-
Sin [click here] told me about Pippa from
Clashing Time and how she has a new
anti-bullying blog. She is such a GREAT
blogger, her fashion is simply amazing
to put it in a few words and this idea of
an anti-bullying blog is inspiring. Many
people get bullied and abused through
'anonymous' comments. I havent had
any haters...yet and i have witnessed
comments from 'anonymous' to various
people via the internet and its pointless,
rude and shows how bored someone is.
Good on you Pippa, and i will try and get
you as many supporters for your anti-
bullying blog.
heres the link to her anti bullying
blog, please everyone visit.
: http://clashingtime-anti-bullying.blogspot.com


LOVELOVE

CHRISTIE.
XXX

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much missy :)
    Hope all is okay!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was with you when you wrote this, haha!

    It's suchhh an important message

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely.

    I gave you an award on my blog! xx

    http://sarahxoxsoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Doctor Hobbcone is listening..